SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

11.01.2008

Lets Party!

I should have written this post long back. But ,due to some time constraints I couldn't do it. You would have all been aware of the WYF - Party Food event hosted by EC. I wanted to party too. I am preparing the below items for the party and sending it right away.

APPETIZERS:

Medu Vada

Garlic Bread

Samosa

Gobi Manchurian

Onion Pakoras


MAIN COURSE:

Pudina Rice

Spinach Rice

Semiya Biriyani

Channa Biriyani

Peas Pulao

SIDE DISHES:

Panner Tikka Masala

Aloo Muttar

Baingan Bhartha

DESSERT:

Vanilla Ice cream


Oh! Do you want to party too? Send in your party recipes to her. I think the time line is over, but just ask her if she can add yours to the round up. We can all have fun and eat loads of new and variety of food!

I really had a great time in the Halloween Party yesterday.

Have a great weekend you guys!

7 comments:

Wow, what a menu! So when is the party? Nice entries dear!

So when r u inviting me for this party...Its a lovely spread. thanks for participating

Way to get the party started!! Sounds delicious! :)

wowowo tht is a lot of food. there is no party without good food. nice entries