SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

5.13.2008

About

Thanks for stopping by. You are very important to me. I am Sangeeth Raghunathan. As the unwritten saying goes ' A pampered child is a spoiled child' - I am pampered and I am spoiled.

I am an B.E graduate and was born in Chennai,India. As it has become a trend to join the IT field after completing the engineering course, I did not want to be a trend breaker and so joined WIPRO Technologies and served for 4 yrs. After getting married to the most wonderful person in the whole world, I thought why waste time going to office, when you can do wonders from home? Yes! I quit my job and now a full time homemaker trying out new things. I love cooking and crocheting. They have become a part of my life. I love doing both cooking and crocheting.

My Writings

I love to write and share my opinion. I try to write regularly, or at least whenever I find time in ezine articles and associated contents. Click on the images to read my articles.


As Featured On Ezine Articles




If you need me to write about something, (by something I mean anything and everything under the sun) please feel free to contact me.

My Crochet works:

I do sell my crochet work, but only if requested. So, if you want anything, feel free to write to me at letusallcook@gmail.com Here are some of my crochet works.










Copyright and Disclaimer - All contents, text and photographs are copyright of Art of cooking Indian food, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me for permission to reproduce any content.


To subscribe to this site, Subscribe to Let Us All Cook by Email

I hope you enjoyed your stay here and as I said before you are very important to me and so is your feedback. Please do write to me at letusallcook@gmail.com with your feedback. Do visit often and share your thoughts.


My Awards: Our foodie fellow bloggers are so cool and they show their appreciation by sharing awards. Here are a few which I received for this blog.

Blogging with a Purpose

Thanks Swati!


You Make My Day Award


Thanks JZ!, Devi priya


Yummy Blog Award

Thanks Roopa!


Nice Matters Award

Thanks Divya!


Rocking Girl Blogger

Thanks Uma!



Good Chat blog award

Thanks Gaurav!,JZ!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Uma and Srilekha!



Photobucket

Thanks Uma and EC!



Thanks Sowmya and EC,Priya



Thanks Yasmeen



Thanks Kitchen Flavour and srilekha,Anitha,Sudeshana

Thanks Ramya, Uma, Vibbas, Pavani,Geeta,Sudeshana

Hard working Blogger
Thanks Arundati, Yasmeen


Thanks Priya, Sudeshana.

Blog inspiration award

Thanks Shama.

Blog friend ship award

Thanks Ramya, Arundati,Priya

Great Buddy Award

Thanks Priya!

Creative Blogger

Thanks Priya!



Thanks Ivy!




Thanks Malar!
One more important thing. Thanks for being so patient and reading this long story about me. lol!


Home

9 comments:

Nice to know more about you Sangeeth. It's a bold decision to quit job after doing BE and working for 4 years.

Ya. It involved a lot of thinking ...but I have never regret my decision.:)

Hi Sangeeth,

Great job on crochet work. I loved the green baby girl sweater !

-Vidya

Thanks vidhya...i luv chrocheting

you have a surprise in my blog! enjoy it

Thanks for dropping by Sangeeth. You have a good site. Nice crochet too!

Hi Sangeeth
This is my first visit to your blog,an excellent work

Sangeeth I just go by you, there's nothing better than to be a great homemaker. I have seen my mom she had always been in the house taking care of her two daughters. Hats off to you.
Hope to get some recipes for my blog event.
Catch me cooking:
http://bengalicuisine.wordpress.com/

Hi,Very nice work,both cooking n craft...i don knw to do crochet,but very interested in that...gr8 work keep going... upload videos of ur work(crochet),so that beginners like me can learn easily...

I've started a blog on cooking,jus a month back..hav a look at it when u r free...

tastytales.blogspot.com

Thank U ;-)