SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

6.17.2008

And the WINNER is . . .

I am very happy to announce the winner of EatHealthy Fiber Rich event. As I mentioned earlier I used Randomizer to choose the winner. I have attached the snapshot of the page showing the randomly picked winner.



Do have a look at the Roundup containing 43 fiber rich and healthy recipes.

WINNER IS as you can see Number 23 which is 'Lentils Soup' from Sukanya Ramkumar of
Hot and sweet bowl .

CONGRATS Dear Sukanya!.

Do take a look at this month's contest details. Participate and make it a great success! Here are the details of eat Healthy - protein Rich CONTEST.

8 comments:

Congrats Suganya to win the suprise and thank you Sangeet for hosting healthy event :)

great job, sangeeth!! wohoo, congrats sukanya!

that is gr8..congrats to sukanya:)..

Hi sangeeth:) That was a really nice round up, next time I want to cook healthy I know where to see the Index page for the recipes:) I guess I missed this event :( Congrats to Sukanya ! Thank you for the round up:) Looking forward to participate in the next event:)

Congrats to Sukanya and Lovely Roundup Sangeeth!

Cheers,
Siri

wow, congrats to sukanya! that's great sangeeth.

wow wow wow..... perfect show stealer.....way to go ... all d best for the next round...