SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

6.16.2008

Eat Healthy -Fiber Rich Round Up and the Surprise

When I first decided to host a event, I was a bit skeptical about the response. I was new to the food blog-o-sphere and was not sure how the response would be. But, you have all proved that how supportive you are for a newbie. Yes! I am very happy that I got a total of 43 responses. It is a big number as far as I am concerned. Thanks for all the participation and support that you have extended to me and my blog.

Now for the surprise!. I was very impressed with the response and wanted to show my gratitude and happiness. When I was discussing this with my husband, he volunteered to sponsor 1 prize. hurrah! I have a sponsor now. We have 1 winner and he/she will get a $20 Giftcard.

So now how to choose the winner? All the entrie were great and healthy so I decided to use the
http://randomizer.org/ . A very easy and unbiased way of selecting the winner. I wrote down all the entries that came to me in the same order of their arrival. Each entry, even if it is from the same person is considered as a separate entry. So if you have sent 3 entries to this event, then you have 3 chances of winning.

Here are the Fiber Rich entries,



1.
Gobi Aloo Tamatar Masala from Asha of Aromahope

2.
Garlic Snap peas from Hetal of Ishaskitchen

3.
Wheaten Milk and Honey Bread from Sarah of What Smells So Good?

4.
Quinoa salad from Ivy of Kopiaste, to Greek Hospitality

5.
Dal Makani with Jeera rice from Ranjeetha Prabhu of rbcuisines

6.
Pav Baji from Sonal of Kitchen Kapers

7.
Hot and Sour Soup from Nidhi of Charche Chauke ke

8.
Roasted Corn Chaatfrom Meera of Enjoy Indian food

9.
Slow-cooker split pea dal from Erica of Stuff I cook for my husband

10.
Dry Fruit Cake (No Sugar Added) from Srimathi of Few Minute Wonders

11.
vennpongal from Priya of Live2cook

12.
Oats chappathi from Divya of Divyascookbook

13.
aloo puffed rice chat from Shri of eminent life

14.
Quinoa Upma from Priya of 365daysveg

15.
curry from Kalva of Curry In Kadai

16.
Celery Chutney from Uma of Essence of Andhra

17.
Granola Bars from Bharti of veggiefoodist

18.
Tandoori Tikkis with Pita bread from Bharti of veggiefoodist

19.
Palak matar paneer from Kavita of k4kichadi

20.
Hara bhara Kabab from Subha of chutkibharpyar

21.
Healthy smoothies from notyet100 (Priyanka) of asankhana

22.
Masala Badane Palya from Sia of Monsoon Spices

23.
Lentils Soup from Sukanya Ramkumar of Hot and sweet bowl

24.
Mashed Beans Roti from Madhuram of eggless cooking

25.
theeyati pulusu from Dee of Amluskitchen

26.
Crunchy cauliflower roast from Sumi of Sumiskitchen

27.
Broccoli soup from Cham of Spice club

28.
Mixed bean and carrot salad from EC of Simpleindianfood

29.
Banana Heart in Coconut Cream from Ning of Heart and Hearth

30.
Sweet corn adai from Nirmala ofAmma’s Special

31.
Cauliflower playa from Mythreyee of Paajaka recipes

32.
Palak Kadainthathu(Spinach Gravy) from Ramya bala of ramyacooks

33.
kiwi smoothie from Sheetal of Sweety-mykitchen

34.
carrot pancake from Sheetal of Sweety-mykitchen

35.
whoal meal pancake from Sheetal of Sweety-mykitchen

36.
Nutritious Cracked Wheat Upma with Raita from Skribles of Food with a Pinch of Love

37.
Peanut Kabbab from Archana - Archy's Recipe Book

38.
oatmeal patties from Zlamushka 0f zlamushka’s kitchen

39.
Hara Bhara Kabab from Sireesha of Mom’s recipe

40.
Asinan Buah from Elsye of elsyescook

41.
Vishu Kanji Jayshree of Kalais kitchen

42.
Zesty Sprouts Salad from Racheal of tangerines kitchen

43.
Crunchy Rough Scottish Oatcakes from Michelle of Greedy gourmet

I will post the winner and the winning recipe asap. Please do let me know if I have missed any entry.

Find the updated details for this month Eat healthy event - Eat healthy - Protein Rich CONTEST!. Do participate and make it a great success!

17 comments:

wonderful round-up sangeeth. i will think of something for protein rich theme:) thank you dear...

Wonderful round up! Thank you for the surprise . Will meet you again with Protein rich recipes.

Regards,
Priya.

That's definitely a stunning response Sangeeth. Congrats. Looking forward to participate in this month's Eat Healthy event also.

great job sangeeth, beautiful round-up! :-) and good luck to all who submitted their entries!

Wonderful round up and a great surprise!

Nice roundup. Now we have lot of fiber rich recipes.

What a "Rich" round up. Thanks samgeeth for hosting such a wonderful event !

awesome sangeeth..what a fabulous colection of fibre rich dishes:)..and what a sweet way to surprise all of us:)..great going..eagerly waiting to see who the lucky winner is:)..

this is indeed a surprise, Sangeeth! What a fabulous round-up dear! So many delicious recipes at one place. Good luck to all the participants (including me, he he!).

Beautiful round up, so many entries for fiber rich food :)

great roundup ,..very neat..

first of all hats off for a goood event.. so that people like me will cook somethnig healthy... well oats upma was a trial .. but this time i will make somethnig good..

thts a nice round-up Sangeeth! and a great surprise! All the best to all participants including me :D ...
Looing forward to participating in the protein-rich theme.

Lovely round up Sangeeth. BTW, I am hosting a ONE DISH MEAL EVENT. I would love for you to participate. The details are in my site. Will look forward to a recipe from you.

wonderful round up.....looking forward for the next one..

Awesome round up...thanks for including my recipe!