SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

10.16.2008

Garlic bread Recipe - The most luring bread variety

Whenever we hit the Pizza hut or any Pizza place for that matter, the first thing I order is Garlic bread. I love Garlic bread as an appetizer. I can eat it all day long if my stomach co-operates without making me sit in the toilet for the next couple of days. I have browsed for many Garlic bread recipes-easy ones, difficult ones. But the recipe which I am going to share is 'The one', at least for me and my family.


Garlic Bread

When I placed these breads in the oven, I was praying that it must come out well. And by God's grace or should I say I was lucky? huh, either way I am very happy to share this Garlic Bread recipe with you all.

Ingredients:

1 16-ounce loaf of Italian bread (Any bread is fine I guess)
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
4 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced
1 tbspn freshly chopped parsley
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste

Garlic Bread

Method:

Preheat oven to 350°F for 10 min.

Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl.

Add Salt to taste.

Make 1-inch thick slices into the bread.

Put a teaspoon or two of the butter mixture between each slice.

Wrap the bread in aluminum foil and heat for 15 minutes in the oven.

Garlic Bread is ready. Cool it for 5 min and dig in!

Garnished the Garlic breads with Red chilli flakes OR pepper before serving.

Best when hot. But can be refrigerated and reused.

I am sending this recipe to World Bread Day'08 hosted by Zorra.

18 comments:

I love garlic bread, very simple and mouthwatering too...

Mmmmm garlic is so powerful!!!! I love this kind of bread :D
Thanks for the recipe!

love the pic, looks perfect..woill try this at hoome..

O roder in pizzas just to get their garlic breads..great recipe....

looks very good Sangeeth. i has also made garlic bread yesterday.. i toasted in the tawa.

Hi Sangeet thanks for dropping by.
The garlic bread looks glorious.
Liked your crochet work too.

Sitting pretty with the butter and garlic! Nice one.

nice one. love the pics, showing the parsley.

Hi Sangeeth,
I too love garlic bread. We order it everytime we go out for pizza. Thanks for the recipe.

I love garlic bread and urs looks so lovely. Have bookmarked it already.

they look great... perfect with pasta... :)

Great recipe Sangeeth..I make it in a similar way..I use garlic paste for covenience..;-)

Couldn't resist giving you an award for one of the coolest blogs I know.
Visit my blog for details.

I'm a huge garlic bread lover too! Thx for the recipe and for your participation in WBD'08.

i just love garlic bread.. esp with garlic sauce.. i too made this but they look so good like yours..

Wow Garlic breads, my fav one...love them to have with some hot sauces...

Looking crispy..thanks for posting such a good recipe. for beverages check beverages at foodsnearme.com