SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

10.10.2008

Two Free e-books about Baking and Baking Ingredients

If you had read my Halloween baking experience, you probably know where I stand. But, I am never going to give up until I do wonders. It is always good to learn before practicing. When I was browsing today, I found these two free e-books for baking. I am sure it will be of great help to all of us who love to bake cookies, cake etc.

The first free e-book is called 'How to bake: Your complete Reference' and you can get the book by just signing up with your e-mail. Here is the link for the book.

The second free book e-book is called 'Baking Ingredients and how they work'. Here is the link for the book.

My aim is to be good enough to join the daring bakers group! I am trying hard for it!

3 comments:

Hey thanks a lot for the link...truly of help to me,not-so-daring baker!!!

Thanks for the links Sangeeth!!its always a pleasure to collect cook book!!!