SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

10.14.2008

Monster cupcake - Another Halloween Dessert Recipe

Whenever I hear the word Monster, I get reminded of my Monster Cookie. Oh! how funny! I will never forget that experience. But, this time, it was a decent outcome. My Monster Cupcakes looked like a monster! Ha! What an achievement. I made a Ghost cupcakes too!


You will need,

Classic Cupcake recipe as a base to prepare the cupcakes.

Orange Icing for the background.

White Icing for eyes and teeth.

Black Icing for the eyebrows.

Red icing for the lips and pupil.

Refrigerate it for 30 min before serving as Halloween Dessert.

It is one of my first Icing arts so you might find flaws here and there. But hey! it looks like a monster doesn't it?

11 comments:

The monster cupcake looks good. I love coconut cookies. Thanks for the recipe :)

great cupcake. not very scary:-) love the colours

Hey thatz a cute little smiling monster!

lovely color combination. what a great idea!

Sangeeth

Thanks for passing by my blog! This allows me to discover yours - Love your creativity!

Hey lovely recipe for coconut cookies. loved the color comi also..

Loved ur icing...cupcake looks delicious..

Lovely and colorful cupcake...very innovative design!

good one :) Sangeeth. But instaed of ur helloween cookies I smiled for this cupcake the way you showed :)). But you are great looking delicious :).