SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

9.13.2008

Strawberry Milkshake Recipe

Every time when we go for grocery shopping, I plan to buy this strawberry but mostly come back without buying. Mainly because of the cost. But this time I wanted to try out strawberry cookies so I got it. But, before preparing the cookies, I had prepared this milkshake as per my husband's request. So here is the recipe of Strawberry Milkshake. You can find the Strawberry cookies recipe soon in my recipe index.

strawberry milkshake

Ingredients:

1 cup of strawberry, washed and cut into small pieces
1 cup of milk
1 cup of sugar
A pinch of salt
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
1 tsp of vanilla essence


Method:

In a blender add the berries,sugar,salt and milk. Blend well.

Now add the ice cream and essence and blend for 3 to 5 min.

The more you blend the more tasty the milkshake becomes.

Refrigerate it for 30 min before serving.

This is really a refreshing drink and is shakes its way to my Eat Healthy - Calcium rich event.

4 comments:

love strawberry shake...loooks yuuummmy!!

I love the strawberry milk shake all for its pretty colour....

hey nice color.. very soon i will be posting the same milkshake :)