SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

6.12.2008

2 Awards and a Meme

My blog received 'Good chat blog award' from JZ and 'You make my day award' from Devi priya of Food for Bliss. Thanks girls. I pass this to all my friends in blog world. Everyone deserve this!

JZ of
Tasty treats has tagged me. Its good to know more about our fellow bloggers. It helps us to find people of same taste and really helps developing a great friendship.
I was also tagged by Jamie of
Flavour Pantry to which I will be posting another meme tomorrow.
So here it goes.
1.Last movie u saw in a theatre?
Hmm love movies. Last one was 'The Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian' however will be watching Dasavatharam (long awaited Kamalhasan’s tamil movie) in a couple of days…
2. What book are u reading?currently
none. I am enjoying my vacation.
3. Favourite board game?
Pictionary, Monopoly
4. Favourite magazine?
No specific ones but love fashion magazines.
5. Favourite smells?
The smell when garlic is roasted in ghee, smell from new books.
6. Favourite sounds?
The sound from anklets and bangles.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
I have a lot. When my friends and relations act very selfish and betray my trust. When I found that money is more important for few of my relations than our relationship itself.
8. What is the first thing you think of when u wake?
What to cook! trust me… its my first thought during weekdays…
9. Favourite fast food place?
Pizza hut and anyplace where I can eat delicious Bhel puri.
10. Future child’s name?
Lets see… not yet decided
11. Finish this statement—'If I had a lot of money I’d....’
Save some for me (So obvious).Share it with my family. Try to help the needy. I have always wanted to start an old age home OR/AND a home for special children.
12. Do u drive fast?
Yes. Especially 2 wheeler.
13. Do u sleep with a stuffed animal?
No. But always wanted to.
14. Storms–cool or scary?
Scary.
15. What was your first car?
I don’t own a car! My husband owns one though!
16. Favorite drink?
Vanilla Milk shakes
17. Finish this statement - If I had the time I would…I
would sleep for some more time.
18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yes, love them especially which is given in Panda express.
19. If you could dye your hair any other colour, what would be your choice?
Brown shade is my fav.
20. Name all the different cities/towns u have lived in?
Chennai, Wheeling
21. Favourite sports to watch?
I am not a sportsperson.
22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
JZ is a sweet friend of mine. She is very special because she is the first to give me an award in this blog world. She has a lovely blog which surely does inspires others.
23. Whats under your bed?
of course dirt!
24. Would u like to be born as yourself again??
I really do not want another life. But if there is no choice then a big YES!
25. Morning person or night owl?
Now I am a night owl! During college days I was more of a morning person.
26. Over easy or sunny side up?
Over easy!
27. Favourite place to relax?
Home sweet home
28. Favourite pie?
None
29. Favourite ice cream flavour?
All. But Peanut butter scotch is my fav.
30. Of all the people u have tagged, who is the most likely to respond first?
Don’t know….

Thanks for being so interested in me and reading this. I am tagging the following bloggers to spread the meme.

Arunthathi

Cynthia

Priyanka (Notyet100)

Zlamushka

Girls we are waiting to know more about you.

11 comments:

Congrats on your awards, dear Sangeeth! Nice meme too. Good to know more about you! Have a good time with your family!

Hi Sangeeth,
Thanks so much for tagging me. Never thought my life was interesting to anyone. I will try to pick it up this weekend, as I am really busy these days with work and my T&T event :-)

Thanks for the tag - I've done this meme... Here you go:
http://arundathi-foodblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/memes.html

congrats for the award sangeeth ,nice meme too

hey congrats for these awards,... n am so sorry for not being able to blog hop these days...

Congrats for the awards,thats a nice meme to read..

cute meme sangeeth :) its always fun to read memes

enjoyed reading ur meme sangeeth! loved it! thanks for mentioning me! ;-)

nice knowing you sangeeth,this meme thing is so cool!!how is your vacation?

loved reading that meem sangeeth... how have you been doing...
congrats on the awards...