SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

5.14.2008

Puff Pastry

I love Puffs. who doesn't? In my school days there used to be a canteen and almost daily I used to eat puffs prepared there. Till now, I have never eaten puffs that is more tasty than those canteen puffs. Maybe my mind is fixed with that thought because they were my first puffs. Anyway, after becoming a cook myself, I tried to make puffs, but to be very frank, my puff pastry always ended up in a mess. Why waste time when we get puff pastry ready made in the shops? - This was my thought until I saw this video my vah chef 'Sanjay'. This video made me realise the mistakes I made and also inspired me to try out myself. Guess what? I tried out and to my surprise it came out well for a person who usually messes her pastry ;)

I have embedded this video here. You can also see this various other food preparations at vahrehvah.com


3 comments:

Thanks for the video. I am also a fan of vahrehvah.com

I usually use Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry sheets. You can find it in the freezer section.Now I am going to try his recipe. Thanks for posting.

Radha

Thats a well explained video. Thanks for sharing.