SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

9.28.2008

Eat Healthy Contest

Many have been an inspiration to start this event. When I threw myself into this blogosphere, I found so many great cooks who are unselfishly sharing their recipes with us. I can see their dedication and passion towards cooking by looking at the pictures they take. Wow! They truly inspire me to contribute more. So, what is this Event all about? There are gazillion foodie event happening daily in this blog world and I do not want to be an exception. I want to host one too :) (New blogger enthusiasm. lol!). Finally I decided on the topic.

Eat Healthy is a monthly event. Sometimes two months once. It all depends on the topic. When my husband saw my enthusiasm, he came forward to sponsor one prize of worth $20. Thanks my dear hubby! The contest will be more fun if we have more sponsors. Do you want to sponsor the prizes? Contact me. I really appreciate it.

The contests held till now,

EAT HEALTHY- FIBER RICH

Eat Healthy Fiber Rich Contest

Eat Healthy Fiber Rich Round Up

Eat Healthy Fiber Rich Winners

EAT HEALTHY- PROTEIN RICH

Eat Healthy Protein Rich Contest

Eat Healthy Protein Rich Round Up

Eat Healthy Protein Rich Winners

EAT HEALTHY- CALCIUM RICH

Eat Healthy Calcium Rich Contest

Eat Healthy Calcium Rich Round Up

Eat Healthy Calcium Rich Winners

EAT HEALTHY - FIGHT DIABETES

Eat Healthy - Fight Diabetes
Eat Healthy - Fight Diabetes Roundup (Part 1)
Eat Healthy - Fight Diabetes Roundup (Part 2)
Eat Healthy - Fight Diabetes WINNER

EAT HEALTHY during Pregnancy

Eat healthy during pregnancy contest





0 comments: