SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

12.12.2008

Microwave Cooking - Bread Pizza Recipe

Microwave Bread Pizza has become my favorite quick meal recipe. You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Just the number of bread varies. A very simple recipe. I wanted to try this for a long time now. I saw this recipe at priya's and was very tempted to try it out. As I did not have microwave that time, I couldn't.

bread pizza

This is one of the quickest recipes you can try out and your kids will go glutton for sure. If you ask me if it is healthy, I would say, yes to a certain amount. If you use whole wheat bread and stuff the pizza with veggies especially broccoli and use less cheese it is a healthy version. But, once in a while you can treat your tongue too!

Ingredients: (Serves 2)

4 Bread slices (Make sure to use bread having big slices)
1/cup lengthwise chopped onions
1/4 cup chopped tomato
1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup zucchini, chopped
1/4 cup broccoli florets
1/4 cup capsicum, chopped
1 tbspn pizza sauce, if you do not have this you can go with chilli sauce too!

Method:

Take a bread slice and add the pizza sauce. Top it with the other ingredients and finally with cheese.

In a microwave safe plate, place the bread slice and cook it for 3 min in high.

Allow it to cool for 2 min and then serve.

14 comments:

First time here,from anudivya's blog...Cool blogs you have...especially ur thamizh writing blog..kirukkalgall.
LOL@ur u.s il arukkaani...write more ...it was fun to read...:)

bread pizza looking yummy n making me hungry here...i will try it tomorrow for breakfast...

looks so yummy sangeeth.. wanna have it.

I just tagged you for the Breadline Africa bakeoff at my blog.
Hope it is okay with you ,if it is too much trouble feel free to skip this :-)

oooh! Niceeee! Mozzarella cheese is my favorite... and I will be trying this for sure. Seems quick and easy.
Inaikku ur bread pizza pic is bigger right? nalla irukku.

Forgive me if I've said this before but I am constantly amazed at the things that can be made in a microwave.

Gorgeous Bread pizzas Sangeeth..thanks for trying this, am very glad..

Right now I am eating pizza and reading your post on bread pizza. Yummy! Easy and delicious.

hey Sangeeth thanks but u really don't have to bake bread again (its not mandatory)..saw urs they are really nice.:)

I usually make this with leftover chapathis. Have you tried this on the salted rice cakes, that's good too.

Sounds easy and a great way to use leftover bread.

Always wanted to make pizza at home for kids , but never made ,as didn't had oven,but nice to see ,it can be done in microwave too. "ll definately make it soon.

Hello ! Greetings from Bangladesh. I just discovered your amazing cooking blog just today! U know I always face problem with making a perfect pizza dough! My dough is never perfectly done! But now i can make a pizza without thinking about a dough! Thanks a lot dear.