SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

8.18.2008

Homemade Delicious Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies

Kids go wild when they see cookies, especially chocolate chip cookies. Why kids, even adults can't control their appetite for chocolate chip cookies. This type of cookies is very famous in the United states and is often baked in most of the homes here. I bet there will be no parties without these chocolate chip cookies! They are so scrumptious and have such a great aroma and texture to them. When I started my baby steps in baking, I wanted to bake this cookie and throw a party at my place, just to brag about my cookies. One good thing that has happened to me in the US is, I am able to try out new things with my oven, which otherwise would have been just a dream.



With all the enthusiasm a amateur baker would have, I started to prepare the dough for these cookies after deciding the recipe. I did browse through a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipe and finally decided on one. But, when I searched for the ingredients in my kitchen cupboard, I was in short of few. The original recipe had Brown sugar, eggs, Maple syrup. But I had only powdered white sugar and chocolate syrup. I wanted to bake these cookies very badly that I decided to take the risk of making the variation. I was a bit skeptical because these are my first batch of chocolate chip cookies ever made. Now coming to this baby baker's recipe of Eggless chocolate chip cookies.




Ingredients:
1 cup of All purpose flour
1 cup of powdered white sugar
1 cup of butter/ghee
1/4 cup of chocolate chips
1 tbspn chocolate syrup
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1tsp vanilla essence



Method:

Preheat the oven at 350 degree F for 10min.

Meanwhile, prepare the cookie dough by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.

Take a small amount of cookie dough and press it to make it in any shape of cookie you want.

Place it in the cookie tray and bake it for 10-11 min at 350 degree F.

Check if the inside is baked with the help of a fork.

Allow it to cool for 5 -8 min. With the help of spatula remove the cookies and store it in an air tight container.

Note: I refrigerated it for 5 min before serving. It helps the cookies to be soft at the same time crispy.

Here is a recipe for Vegan Chocolate chip cookies. I liked the fact that this recipe did not use any of animal products. Hope you like this version too.

10 comments:

sounds good! who can say no to chocochip cookies:)

love choc chip cookies..nice eggless recipe..

delicious ccc. Just love them.

I love any dish with chocolate in it... and the cookies are especially irresistable...

Thanks for an eggless recipe..

Sangeeth u can pass it to me.. looks nice

delicious :). I added to my favourites. will try this.

thy look so crunchy nd warm jus out of the oven,..i can imagine the smell too,..:-)

The carnival of recipes is up at my blog. Thanks for your entry!

i made these, and was very excited, and even though I followed the recipe exactly... the cookies came out brittle and hard, calling them "crisp" is too far of n underestimation. I have a fifth batch baking with cut baking time and heat but please, if you are considering this recipe keep in mind that the same amount of butter is being put in as the flour.