SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

9.20.2008

Eat Healthy Calcium Rich Update!

I really appreciate the contribution to this event. Till now we have received 121 entries without including my contribution. I really thank each and every one who contributed.

As you know, the contest ends on Sept 24th'08 and 10 random recipes will be selected for voting and the voting will be up from Sept 25th. Those who have thought of contributing, but have forgotten due to their busy schedule, please take this as a reminder and contribute for the same. I highly appreciate your entries.

Till now, no one have referred their friends to subscribe :( Thats ok. You still have time, so don't miss the chance of winning yourself a gift worth $15 in addition to the $20 first prize.

Non bloggers, do contribute by emailing me the entry. Your entry will also be condsidered for the $20 cash prize.

Do remember - The voting will start from Sep 25,2008 and will run till Sep 29,2008. The winners will be announced on Sep 30th,2008.

Eagerly waiting for your entries. Thanks for your support.

1 comments:

sending in my entry tomorrow!