SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

9.21.2008

Did you get 2 free bottles of Country Bob's Sauce?

A few days back, not days may be months back, I was contacted by a representative of Country Bob’s all purpose sauce to review their product. In turn, they sent me 2 free bottles of their sauce. I get excited when I am asked to review something, especially when it is food related. Who will not? Within a week, I got their 2 bottle of sauce. As usual I was skimming through the ingredients and was surprised when I saw Tamarind listed. Tamarind! I never thought a BBQ sauce will have tamarind.



To review the product I have to use it in my cooking. But before using it as an ingredient, I tasted it and it was almost similar to our Indian Maggie Hot and sour chilli sauce. This made me very close to the sauce as I love Maggi sauces. So now I know how to use this sauce. Though I have not prepared any BBQ, I used this sauce for my salads and as side dish to my potato chips and Lays.

"You can grill, cook, and marinate with it, or put it in your soups, stews, baked beans, and your other favorite dishes."

You can try it too. They give a free bottle of sauce,which is a $32 value to those who subscribe to them. Give it a try. Hope you love it as I did.

1 comments:

mmm... yummy sauce! enjoy it!
added u in my blogroll!