SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

11.10.2008

Homemade Vegetable Pizza

Pizza, the Italian food loved by entire world. When I did my college, Pizza hut and Pizza was very new to me. We friends go out whenever possible to get stuffed with Italian Delicacy. As time passed by, I realized that it contributed a lot to my weight gain. I had to stop eating Pizza for some time. Now, again I have started eating Pizza, but this time I watch what I eat.

Homemade Vegetable Pizza

I have already shared my video on how to make homemade pizza base. That day, I prepared Vegetarian delight and Pineapple delight with the base. Here is the vegetarian delight Pizza recipe.

Ingredients:

1 Pizza Base (Check out the video for ingredients and method to prepare the Pizza base)

1 cup vegetables (tomato, green capsicum, black olives,Onions)

1/4 cup Pineapple (optional)

1/2 cup mozzarella cheese

1/2 cup Pizza sauce ( I used Marinara)

Method:

After the Pizza base is ready, spread the marinara sauce equally on the base.

Now place the vegetables and pineapples in any order you want.

Add the shredded cheese.

Bake it at 450 degree F for 12 to 15 min.

Allow it to cool for 2 min and serve hot.

8 comments:

pizza looks yummy n crispy..nice click

Thanks dear Sangeeth, you inspired me to make one myself.

Yummmmmmy. I just want to grab one piece.

drooling and that too early in the morn :)

looks like just what I need on this rainy gloomy day girl!:)

Delicious...am drooling now here...

Nice, is this from the video demo? I am looking forward to your next video! Quick quick hurry! :)

My mom used to make a similar veggie pizza for me when I was young, and I'd been wanting to try making it myself. Luckily for me, I ran across this recipe---it's even better than mom's! I made it for a party (where it was a big hit); I loved it so much that I made up another batch the next week! Yummy yummy yummy!

Raspberry Angel Cake