SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

5.09.2008

Vanilla Tea Cupcakes Recipe

Cupcakes are my favourites. They look really very cute. I admire the way cupcakes come out of my oven. Yummy! It makes my mouth water. Cupcakes can be made in many different flavours. Taking about flavours, Vanilla is my favourite flavour. Be it a milkshake, Ice cream, cake or a cupcake, Vanilla is my first choice. Cupcakes are very easy to make and can be served as dessert or a snack in tea parties. You are the boss, you can serve cupcakes for any special occasion or make them and eat when you are bored. It does have some extra calories though.

I found this mouth watering vanilla cupcake recipe and prepared it and guess what? They were too good. You can try them and tell me your views.

Though this is not an Indian recipe, I wanted to share this as I know there are a lot of people like me who loves cupcakes. :)

1 comments:

glad to know you liked it Sangeeth! this is one of my favourites too...thanks for the link-back:)